Monday, October 5, 2009

Pork Chops with mushrooms

This is a recipe I made up one night just because it was what I had on hand at the moment. It has become a favorite in my household.

4 porkchops
1 lb mushrooms
1 onion
1 can of cream of mushroom soup (sometimes I use 2 cans just depending on the size of my pork chops)
salt and pepper to taste

1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper. (sometimes I use garlic salt in replace for the regular salt)

2. brown pork chops on both sides I use a griddle for this. In the meantime chop mushrooms and onions in bite size pieces.

3. After meat has browned add mushrooms, onions, and cream of mushroom soup. cover and let simmer together on low. the longer it simmers the more tender the pork chops become.

it is a easy and simple recipe that tastes wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment